We are a safety orientated trucking company specializing in flat deck service throughout western and central Canada.
We are looking for professional class one driver and owner operators with a minimum two years flat deck experience plus you must also have super-B experience to join our team.
- above industry average pay
- company drivers up to .53/mile to start
- owner operators up to 2.26/mile
- paid loading, unloading & wait time
- direct deposit
- empty miles paid same rate as loaded miles
- safety bonus (after 3 months)
- medical / dental benefits available (after 3 months)
- major fuel cards
- fuel surcharge (owner operators)
- paid plates/ insurance/ permits (owner operators)
Please complete the Driver Package. For more details, call (877) 452-9414 x8706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our opportunities.
Owner / Operator Driver Package (475 KB)
Company Driver Package (483 KB)
Over the road container service (points across east and west Kootenays / central interior BC) for Phoenix Logistics. Coordination of movement with rail in Calgary for distribution to points in central and northeast US.
Aggregation of 32 trucks for heavy haul and super loads (with dimensions up to 22'L, 18'6"W, and 12'H and weight up to 121,000lbs) for Canadian National Resources Ltd. (Horizon Oil Sands Mega Project Development). Transport from Port of Tacoma, WA to Fort McMurray, AB.