We are a safety orientated trucking company specializing in flat deck service throughout western and central Canada.
We are looking for professional class one driver and owner operators with a minimum two years flat deck experience plus you must also have super-B experience to join our team.
- above industry average pay
- company drivers up to .53/mile to start
- owner operators up to 2.26/mile
- paid loading, unloading & wait time
- direct deposit
- empty miles paid same rate as loaded miles
- safety bonus (after 3 months)
- medical / dental benefits available (after 3 months)
- major fuel cards
- fuel surcharge (owner operators)
- paid plates/ insurance/ permits (owner operators)
Please complete the Driver Package. For more details, call (877) 452-9414 x8706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our opportunities.
Owner / Operator Driver Package (475 KB)
Company Driver Package (483 KB)
Transport of 300 loads of structural steel from Quebec City to Fort McMurray for Supermetals Syncrude project
Heated distribution in Calgary area for Campbells Soup, Wrigleys of Canada, Rubbermaid and Lithonia Lighting. Additional services included lumping & swamping, time-sensitive delivery coordination, hot shot and emergency services.